Neonomos: From the very heart of my generation

Sunday, April 22, 2007

From the very heart of my generation

It has been years I hadn't been moved by Iranian's artworks until a couple of weeks ago that I happened to listen to Namjoo. I am not sure, I might be too impressed by Namjoo's music that I am ignoring the flip side of it!

I see a picture; it is me years ago with my friends trying to figure out how to deal with our mosaic life and how to make sense out of it. When we were scattered around the world, I was hoping to see one of us, someday, somehow, tell our story in order for others to hear it, and in order for us to get over it.

Listening to Namgoo's music, I felt a mild sense of envy overshadowed by a strong sense of euphoria. Namjoo was not from my city, nor was he in my gang; he is from my generation though who is drawing the kind of shapes I have been waiting for them for ever.












Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.